Friday, August 27, 2010

Not a bad trailer

I cleaned it of the garbage and fogged it twice. I think I will need to insulate the walls and then I will use that wall board paneling on top of that. Gonna just retile the floor with those sticky tiles they sell at walmart. 1 box should cover whole trailer. Has a sink with working drain but no faucet. Nothing jugs of water can't fix. The stove and oven were missing. I planned to use propane grill and stove I already have anyways. I might just push for an outting to Montello just to drop off the trailer and see if it's doable. It has some mid evil looking heating device in middle of floor near kitchen. I think it's a propane heater. Won't touch it or use it. I will cover it up. Made it hard to sweep with that grate there.
I might just put my bathroom where the stove/oven was. The foldable table was still in there and it works. The cushions are junk and I threw them out. Has lots of storage space under the bed areas. Since I'm doing this solo now I dont need to worry about space any more. I think solar panels on roof will be quite good. I already know my crank lantern works and my solar shed light works as well. I think I just need a panel to run a ac in summer and a heater in winter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a good freebie, I just dropped off a 22' trailer on my spot. From Vegas to Reno to Elko to the property. Also by myself.

    Best of Luck!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete