Friday, August 27, 2010

My new doggy BLACK JACK

He growls at stuff we can't see. Well maybe just what I can't see. First found him while fishing. Returned him to owners. He came back 2nd day and followed me. He left came back in middle of the night. I fashioned a rope for him and we went hunting around 5am. we didn't find anything except he doesn't like noise of bb gun lol. If owners come looking they can have him back but I'm not walking the mile to his house again.. I named him black jack..
He likes what I've been feeding the cats. Expired cupcakes. I've never liked dogs due to the fact they have teeth. But this fella is cute he didn't bark at me,he let me pick him up, and he didn't bite me.. All positives in my book. If I get to keep black jack he will be coming to Nevada in the spring with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment