Friday, October 2, 2009

At the flea market

Its colder weather, wait, I live in florida, its cooler lol by 5 degrees
so I should be able to walk around. Looking for more supplies I can put
into storage until next october. Hurt my back this week, so hopefully
walking around will help it heal, I somehow doubt that though. Gonna
search for another generator, maybe a wind turbine, doubt will find a
wind turbine tho. Has anyone done any gas generator fuel ration test
yet? Is thinking running it for 7 hours on a gallon of gas reasonable? I
was planning to run it for 7 hours to charge batteries or just to run
lights at night until bed time, maybe to watch a tv and dvd player at
night. If its only a gallon of gas per 7 hours, that's about 30 gallons
a month, not too bad for an electric bill. I do think wind power or
solar power is a better cheaper option, but seeing as I bought this
generator already...

No comments:

Post a Comment