Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake in Haiti Might Change Building plans

I have been rethinking of my structures to be built. Earthquakes can be devastating, I do not think Nevada has alot of them. But I do not want my dream to end under my structure. I know my shed I bought from LOWES is hurricane rated, but I do not know the earthquake ratings. I do not think my tents would be affected by an earthquake, but I know the winds may affect them. I really think the storage containers are a great way to go, as i do not think steel would shake apart. My only concern is the cost of them. Im sure I probably could have got one for the same price as my shed, but my fear was the cost of transporting one to montello to my land. I am going to do some more research before my move.

No comments:

Post a Comment