Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Free heating method

My friend michael and michael from nevada reminded me of something I saw
a while ago. You use a box to capture the suns heat, use a fan to blow
the hot air into your house, and it sucks the cold air back into the box
to heat it. Totally free way to heat the house. I remember seeing one
that heated water along the same theory. When I am in florida, I will
build one for water, one for heat. Will need to find a method for
cooling since there is a lot of hotness in florida...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mb-soft.com/solar/saving.html

    This site has a number of good ideas. This one is for cheap AC. With the moisture in the ground in Florida, I'm guessing it will work very well. I'd also guess it to work reasonably well in Montello. Good luck in your journey and perhaps we'll bump into you in Montello!

    ReplyDelete